Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

Bamse

This is a response to an urgent text from Los Amigos De Boz:
The brandy barrel is charged, I have obtained an LOA and I am about to utilise my bus pass on a northbound Corporation double-decker.   I believe you are suffering temperatures of twenty-five below and have therefore acquired (off the back of a passing lorry) a hamper load of Soviet Navy winter weight telnyashkas.   This will travel with me provided I can find someone to help me carry it.
Anna, could you collect as many refugees as is reasonable, at your cottage to assist in the distribution of aid?

SD Bamse
HNoMS Thorodd
Dundee

2 comments:

  1. Anna Stephenson says:
    Bui will travel by fiddle sleigh to Huntly bus stop and await his arrival. The hamper can be loaded onto the fiddle sleigh while Bui steers Bamse using rosined bow strings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how he'll feel about being steered... Has he arrived yet? We not heard from him and I know the Dundee omnibuses were having a bit of difficulty.

    ReplyDelete